BURNY® DAGGER NC
cost-effective entry into the Burny-World
- Designed for multiple axis cutting machines
- Offers easy relay based I/O, support for advanced plasma features and integrated torch height control (SmartHC™)
- Easy relay based I/O, support for advanced plasma features, and integrated torch height control (SmartHC™)
- Affordable CNC Control designed for machine builders who need superior cutting
- Operate any cutting machine and interfaces with virtually all processes including: plasma, oxyfuel and waterjet
- UlLTRASHARP® Ready! The ULTRASHARP option allows you, on the BURNY DAGGER NC generated programs using the shape library, or for .dxf or .dwg files load from an external source, to add the necessary cutting data that allow you to cut holes in ULTRASHARP cut quality. The cutting data is loaded from a database on the controller, the operator has to select material and material thickness only. Detailed information about ULTRASHARP® can be found here …
The DAGGER NC is the most compact controller in the shape cutting market. The DAGGER NC offers easy relay based I/O, support for advanced plasma features and integrated torch height control (SmartHC™).
The DAGGER NC is an affordable CNC Control designed for machine builders who need a superior cutting controller at a fraction of the price of a traditional high-end shape cutting controller.
The DAGGER NC control can operate any cutting machine and interfaces with most processes including: plasma, oxyfuel and waterjets. The control is supported by our extensive staff of experienced in-house engineers and service technicians.
- 8GHz Intel® Atom Dual Core D525
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- Windows® 8 OS Embedded
- 40GB SATA industrial grade solid-state hard drive for robust performance
- I/O: 12 Inputs and 20 Outputs
- Wireless Networking (Optional), Serial Communications RS232/RS422/RS485 (optional) with Optical Isolation and Baud Rate Selection to 19.2K, USB
- Enclosure: High temperature and humidity, metal dust, RF resistant (plasma) vibration/movement
- Axes Controlled: Two-axis X and Y Drive Outputs and Incremental Encoder Inputs – all Optically Isolated (Slave XX, Z1/Z2 axes are available options.)
- Physical Dimensions (H x W x D): 305 x 445 x 191 mm
- Weight: 9 kg
- Input Power Requirements: 115/230VAC Auto Switching @ 50/60 Hz, 4A max.
- Operating Environment: 0 to 50°C, 5% to 85% humidity (non-condensing)
- Partial List of Operating Languages: French, German, Swedish, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish
- Warranty: 1 year on controller
- CE Compliant